domingo, 21 de julho de 2013

Our fantastic journey comes to an end...

What can we say after so much was lived and experienced? I don't think we'll ever be able to express it all in words but you'll surely notice in the kids' behavior and general attitude, because much has been learned from these 21 days away from home.
What I can surely say about my troopers is that they've been the best companions and comrades I could have ever wished for on such a trip. They were very much appreciated wherever we went and I was always complimented on such polite and friendly boys I had. I can only thank them for all the patience and tolerance they've practiced with me, and the great opportunity of getting to know them better and enjoying good times.
Below go our last pictures of the fantastic day we had yesterday at Granville Island and Science World. We walked the whole path along the sea wall all the way to Granville and the view was just stunning, with gorgeours apartment buildings on our left and the sea and boats on our right. And, of course, the sun shining and the sky blue as can be!
As for you parents, I must thank you for your trust and confidence, for I know how precious these boys are and I'll always be grateful for having had the chance to share so much together.
Now, get your rice and beans ready, Brazil, because we're coming home!




















2 comentários:

  1. It looks as though you guys had a lot of fun... but I wonder if you weren't already a bit tired and willing to come back home (?). In any case, it is good to have you back, I bet your families are all excited about listening to your stories and comments and hugging you tight. As for me, can't wait to see your photos and hear your comments when we're back at school (in less than 2 weeks??). Miss you.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I hope you all had a great time. Canada is amazing! Whistler is heaven on Earth! Que guardem essas lembranças para sempre com muito carinho. Welcome home Explorers!

    ResponderExcluir